We offer class cards as well as unlimited membership options. We also offer gift cards in any amount. Scroll down the page for our policies and let us know if you have any questions.
Multi Drop-In Classes
5 classes: $68, expires 6 months after purchase
5 classes high school students: $35, expires 6 months after purchase
10 classes: $120, expires 12 months after purchase
20 classes: $200, expires 12 months after purchase
**Class passes, once used, are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please note expiration dates.**
New students only: 6 weeks unlimited $99.00
Unlimited Month, No Commitment: $110
Unlimited 6 months: $550
Unlimited 12 months: $950
Unlimited Monthly Auto-pay on Credit Card, 12-month commitment: $99 (may be placed on hold once for up to a month)
Series, Courses, Workshops & Retreats
Tuition depends on the individual event; watch for early registration discounts.
Private, Semi-Private Classes
- 60 min. private instruction: 1 student– $70
- 90 min, private instruction: 1 student - $90
- 60 min. semi-private instruction: 2 students – $100 ($50/each)
- 60 min. semi-private group: 3+ students – $35/each
- 5 Private Session Package: $325 ($25 SAVINGS) – must be used within 3 months of purchase
- 10 Private Session Package: $600 ($100 SAVINGS) – must be used within 3 months of purchase
Please contact us for more information. We request that you notify us of cancellations at least 24 hours before a private by calling your teacher. Late cancellations or no-shows will be billed to your credit card on file.
At Yoga Soleil, you will find a spacious studio appropriate for yoga, taichi, qigong, dance, music, bodywork and other workshops or events. Large windows, plentiful parking and an easy downtown location make this a perfect venue. While the studio is frequently used for Yoga Soleil classes (check our schedule here), a variety of times are open for rental. Features include:
- Practice space 27' x 35' (945sf)
- Massage/treatment room (210sf)
- Two restrooms
- Lots of wall space
- Stereo with accessory jack/bluetooth speaker
- Yoga props
- Folding chairs
- Wood floor (barefeet or indoor shoes only)
- Easy access to bus routes, restaurants, amenities
- Half day (up to 4 hours) $100
- Full day (4 to 8 hours) $160
- Weekend $280
- Friday or Saturday eve $70
- Hourly $35
- includes tax and a flyer on our community board
Cancellation Policy for Series, Courses, & Workshops
- Yoga Soleil reserves the right to cancel any series/course/workshop due to insufficient enrollment. Registrants will be notified by phone 24 hours prior to the event. Full refunds will be issued by check or to the credit card used for purchase.
- You will be issued a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hrs in advance. No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for late cancellations. No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the series/course/workshop (exception might be made on single day workshop if there is a waitlist and we are able to fill your spot or you provide us with a doctor's note).
- There are no make-ups for classes missed in a series/course/workshop.
- Missed classes do not carry over to the next session.
Students younger than 13, please have parent/caregiver contact us.